Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hey everyone, I'm Violet.

Hey everyone, I'm violet. This is my first post on my new blog. What will i be blogging about you may ask? Beauty! What else? A little bit about my beauty life. I have very oily, acne prone skin. I have brown eyes, medium length wavy blonde hair, and i'm obsessed with bath and body works. I've always had a love for blogging but never did anything more than personal posts on xanga. Did anybody else use xanga? It used to be very popular but isn't really anymore. Which is why i decided to come over to blogger to bore you all with my beauty posts :) I plan on making posts about my life, new products, product reviews, hauls, outfit of the day, and whatever else i feel like ;) So, i guess I will just tell you all a little about myself. I'm in high school, i live in the midwest, i have one older sister, Bayley, who is going into collage and one younger sister, Opal, who it still in elementary school. I have a mom named Michelle who is a hoot, and a dad named Dennis who grew up on a farm and inspired me to love horses, farms, country music, getting dirty and all that so many people call me a hick :) i have a bird named Lulu, a small dog named Billy, and three cats, Todd, Coco, and Midge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment